Wednesday, May 28, 2008

BLACKLISTED ARE COMING!!


Put this banner where you can!!

Myspace


Message boards


Direct Link



CLICK HERE FOR BLACKLISTED'S MYSPACE PAGE

Already old news but still thought I'd biff this up here.

These guys are currently one of my favourite hardcore bands and I'm so fucking happy I get to see them:D:D

From what I've heard of their newest album "Heavier Than Heaven Lonelier Than God" I didnt like as much as their other releases, mainly because it seems like they're trying to go down a different musical path than they were before. I'll give it another go and bare in mind that bands do tend to evolve and shit. haha.

so yeah... the dates...

Anchor Promotions presents Philadelphia's...
BLACKLISTED

16th July - VALVE BAR, WELLINGTON
17th July - WHAMMY, AUCKLAND
18th July - WARD LANE, HAMILTON
19th July - ELLEN MELVILLE HALL, AUCKLAND*

All shows $15, Supports & more details tba.
*All shows r18 except 19th July @ Ellen Melville Hall




I'm going to be attending both Auckland shows and hopefully the Hamilton one. You should attend as many as you can! get a good name for New Zealand, so more international bands will want to bring their asses over here.

If you haven't yet heard Blacklisted yet, go buy one of their albums or even just check out their shit on their Myspace page... You won't be disappointed.

No comments: