Tuesday, May 5, 2009

No Greater Power s/t EP

I've been reluctant to put this up for some reason, I don't know why. Anyways here you go, No Greater Power's first ever EP containing 5 tracks.

No Greater Power s/t EP


Download NGP's s/t EP

Track Listing:
Intro
Lay 'Em Out
You Will Fall
Self Up
Caught Red Handed


No Greater Power is my first ever band that me and some mates formed in high school.

At the moment I'm not quite sure what's going on with NGP. We haven't played a show since November '08 I think, and haven't had a proper practice since long before then. We did have a jam a few weeks ago and almost finished a new song so I guess there's still hope for the good old N.G.P.



Check out my newer band, Buzzkill. We will have a demo out shortly.

www.myspace.com/buzzkillhc

www.buzzkillhc.blogspot.com

No comments: