Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Every Man For Himself - Demo '04 or '05?



I first saw Every Man For Himself at a random show in a church hall.. This was in like 2005 I think. Anyway, since then they have evolved and changed so much and become so much better, tighter and more serious (lyrically and musically). I didn't get this demo from the show I first saw them at because I didn't have $2 on me... But I did end up getting it a few months later from Misfit Theater for $2.50. I love this demo, mainly because it has their best ever song on it, Ginge Crew...:P...which for some reason they refuse to play anymore. The demo is quite bad quality compared to EMFH's other releases, but I think it adds to the awesomeness of this release.

EMFH's Myspace


Download EMFH's 2004 or 2005? Demo

No comments: