Monday, March 23, 2009

Frontline




Frontline have released (so far) my favourite NZ Hip Hop ever. I listen to this shit almost daily.

"David Dallas (aka Con Psy) and producer 41 (Nick Maclaren) are the two man team known as Frontline. The combination of Dave's masterful lyrical ability and 41's superbly crafted beats makes for some of the most intelligent and vital hip-hop music to arise from these shores. Not about hype or flashy gimmicks, these two strike you immediately as true musical artists. Their music is a cut above the typical New Zealand rap release. " - Muzic.net.nz

"Frontline are the most important rap group in New Zealand, period" - P-Money.

So fucking true. Everything I have heard from these dudes is amazing. I get excited every time I listen to 'Borrowed Time'. I buzz out on David's lyrics and form. Gah. must sound like a right faggot, but fuck it, I love this shit.


Borrowed Time


Download Frontline - Borrowed Time




Check out David Dallas' solo shit - http://www.myspace.com/daviddallas



Please, please, please I beg of you, if you want to download this album, go out and buy it after. It's fucking choice and worth the money!


-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha I just bought this album yesterday and I've been cranking it so hard. David Dallas is easily the best NZ hip hop artist. His new stuff is amazing.