Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Randoms




The Randoms are a 3 piece rock 'n' roll act from Ellerslie, Auckland. Influences contain the likes of Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Nirvana and Joy Division. Fuckn good cunts, good as to have a drink with and play mean as music. I think they got 1st placement in the '07 Auckland Regional Finals for The Smoke Free Rockquest? can't remember...

Oh shit, it appears they are also going on tour with The Datuns and An Emerald City. Awesome. I think I had a drunken conversation with the drummer about this a few weeks ago but it sort of slipped my mind. Click HERE for tour dates.




Anyway. They're constantly releasing EPs and Demos and such. I have no idea how many they've done, I'm sure they don't know either. But I'm guna let you hoon on their 2007 'Not All As It Seems' EP. It's not their latest released and their sound has much progressed since the release of this CD, nevertheless it's still a great little thing. For a better look at what their sound has become or is evolving into, check their Myspace page.



Not All As It Seems

Download The Randoms - Not All As It Seems

The Randoms' Myspace page

No comments: